My Favorite Quote

My favorite quote is by Dr. Seuss and he said “a person is a person, no matter how small.” I can relate to this quote because I am small and sometimes people can doubt you if your small.

This one time I was playing a basketball game and my coach put me on a tall guy and, the tall guy said to his friend ” this guy is short this will be easy,” and I heard what he said and I was offended. Then I got offended so I decided to play really good that game so I stole the ball from the guy that said that about 10 times. In that game I scored about 24 points which was half the points of my teams score, and that was my best game I’ve ever had, and I made that kid regret his words. So that is one of the reasons why I love this quote so much because it doesn’t matter how small you are cause everyone is still a person so treat everyone the same.

This person Dr. Seuss is very famous and has made a lot of famous quotes and books, and this quote is my favorite out of all of his quotes. This quote pretty much means don’t judge people by there height because everyone is the same no matter what size they are. I love this quote because it relates so much to me.

.

2 thoughts on “My Favorite Quote

1. Good for you, Jered! Self-confidence and self-respect are key, and you’ve learned that important lesson at a young age.

Thank you for sharing this quote. I’m not very tall, and it means a lot to me, too :- )